Sunday, December 13, 2009

How To Treat Mammals Eye Injuries How Can I Cope With Being Ugly & Mistreated?

How can I cope with being ugly & mistreated? - how to treat mammals eye injuries

I'm 31 and never had a girlfriend. I have the mistreatment of foreigners and thousands of unwanted comments generally disparaging comments about the structure of the weakness of my face, immature, sick and poor, the skeleton (only 5ft8 and build very narrow in the shoulders). I ice outside the social circles, ignored or mocked - it is bad and will be released, that gives me no choice but to spend more time alone .... also injured. These events lower the social value for those witnesses. Women hate men with low social value ... But not the fault of the guys.

Women have never approached me, started a conversation, never smiled and looked at me, I've never touched, never open the interest. I asked hundreds of women, without success. I do not get empathy, not what I want. I know these events of 13 years, because I'm ugly.

Women of all mammal species you want the best genetic quality men's) (good looks. It is my policy. Why should women be any different?

He joinedUTLOOK and with women, but my ugliness prevents me again like a sticky dew, I can not get rid of him, I feel terrible every time I leave the house when I go to a group of women who believe their eyes and say "ewww .... bah is disgusting" (and sometimes really just there to fill it again, to my sad reality). I hear the laughter coming from the groups of boys in my direction and I heard the words "piece of ****" and that's because I believe, an Omega man.

I can not work, and I'm at 300 mg venlaxine

It destroys me. 21-35 Le Mans would be the first year, but they are hell for me, until now, it's too late, there is a phase of fear among young people. I feel like a threat to the public.

0 comments:

Post a Comment