Monday, December 14, 2009

Public Auction Ontario I Bid On 4 Acres At Auction For $100.00 And Won The Bid And Now They Sold It To Some Other Guy?

I bid on 4 acres at auction for $100.00 and won the bid and now they sold it to some other guy? - public auction ontario

I went to an auction of public lands in Ontario, California, November 5, 2006, there were two types of auctions, an auction and a live auction table, silent auction, the minute package is waiting in the property was $ 100.00 so I wrote my name and expect that number to 325, and the offer of $ 100.00 on the property, No. 93 And the 10 hours ending at this point that no one else had bid # 93, so I'm happy that he is now the owner of 4.16 acres of land in Arizona, the next thing was that we know that the auctioneer and live auction for $ 1200.00 sold. I told him that it was already said an offer on this Parsol and won the bid, he said, crying that I live auction, I, I can not say that I won the bib table, I said what the hell II does not the auctioneer want. Can someone help me here?

0 comments:

Post a Comment