Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Blood With Mucus And Tender Breast Do U Think I Am Pregnant?

Do u think i am pregnant? - blood with mucus and tender breast

I had an IUI 16th September ... I experience cramping, sore breasts, frequent urination, and, more recently, when I clean pink. Today I had the yellow mucus and a little blood, if they are dried. I address this mucus, and bleeding from my time in ages, but with all the other pregnancy symptoms u think? He took a test with 27 and was neg, but soon?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you should consult a doctor rather than the Internet.

Anonymous said...

In fact, you may be pregnant, but if there is bleeding and his practice, because if you are not pregnant, all the bleeding at the end of his mandate.

Anonymous said...

Mhmmm. gurl, you have a knot in da oven!
dadday give a child?

Anonymous said...

You can get pregnant if you wash in another bathroom.

Anonymous said...

What is IUI? Inter-uterine insemination? If thats so you should now be able to prove.

Anonymous said...

Mhmmm. gurl, you have a knot in da oven!
dadday give a child?

Anonymous said...

You can get pregnant if you wash in another bathroom.

Anonymous said...

First, what an IUI. ..... Is this a form of contraception during Preger none of his steps, your body does not agree with him or something is a bad signal to your doctor

Anonymous said...

I did a test and I was 3 weeks pregnant and the test is negative and said that I 2 weeks I felt sick and hadnt even started when I was pregnant and a half months waiting to read some of her pregnancy too early to even if you the first answer anyway

Post a Comment