Saturday, January 2, 2010

Kids Skates Can I Be Held Liable If Neighborhood Kids Get Hurt On My Property?

Can I be held liable if neighborhood kids get hurt on my property? - kids skates

Our house is the place where congregrate all children, especially in the summer, we have the biggest front yard in the block. They love to use my son skates, bicycles and skates. If a child is hurt while in my garden, I can be responsible for paying your medical bills. For example, you fall from a skateboard. Is there a way to protect us, not only do not allow someone else?

1 comments:

whitefan... said...

Yes and no. If someone is injured on your property, you are responsible, but would have to prove that someone is responsible. They have no due diligence? Would you knowingly allowed unsafe conditions on the farm? If the injury as a result of his failure to act appropriately to avoid injury, it could be responsible.
Note that the prohibition of their own children do not always take the responsibility. If you have a swimming pool, tree house, trampoline, skateboard ramp, etc. have on your property, it is as an attractive nuisance. You may be liable for damages, even if the injured party was trespassing. If you have an attractive load, you need to adopt a measure requiring access to the discomfort, like a fence.

Post a Comment