Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Dementia Hospice Criteria Volunteering With Dementia Patients?

Volunteering with dementia patients? - dementia hospice criteria

I'm going for one of my free days volunteers who work with patients with dementia.

I wonder if anyone of you, and could give me some tips?

I know people who are for next Thursday.

My task would take two women with dementia.
You are in palliative care.

I thought it might be a day of beauty in the days that I go.
This could be facial massage and make you paint your nails and hair and everything. This is the first time that I sign voluntarily.

I mean, it's the first time that I have nothing to offer. In general, only to donate a gift or two projects angels and throwing food and toys for pets in the local animal shelter. I wanted to do something more people this year, in reality, what of my time.

Do you have tips or ideas on how we spend our time?


0 comments:

Post a Comment