Thursday, February 18, 2010

National America Miss How Hard Is The National America Miss Pageant When You Haven't Been In A Pageant In Years?

How hard is the National America Miss pageant when you haven't been in a pageant in years? - national america miss

I was in competitions when I was younger. This week I received a letter by mail to the national Miss America (Namissa). I much tittle, but I just 2,3,4,5. Now I'm nervous to see what happens. I know you will be girls who have not dreamed of and we have worked hard for it. With my little experience, I even have a chance?

2 comments:

Queen_Ne... said...

I \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt, 33 Nam ... I also make this year. Anyway, I think you deff have a chance. The competition system has not changed much, although that practice Gils worked rlly hard for it, if you are prepared and have a passion second session, there is nothing to stop the 'too. They bring something new and refreshing to the table when he returns. Go! There is nothing to lose NAM:))

sea monkey said...

It is ideal for you because this is not about travel and can not write properly. Good luck and stay in school.

Post a Comment