Sunday, February 14, 2010

What Type Of Cm Before Period What Type Of Cm Did You Have Or Notice Before You Got A BFP?

What type of cm did you have or notice before you got a BFP? - what type of cm before period

Have you noticed changes in your cervical mucus (cm) before your pregnancy test is positive, or directly to the positive pregnancy test?

What kind of cm was creamy, liquid, or very little color or not, etc.?

You will also be increased typically reserved cm before right before you get your period?

Thank you for giving an answer!

7 comments:

agg_115 said...

I have no alteration in my body, mood, nothing noticed ... I actually thought my husband was crazy when I take a pregnancy test required. If you wonder if you have only bought one, on the test meter. But remember, you can create a false negative but never a false positive!

Good luck!

onewildd... said...

I actually had a jelly like cm thick, yellow. You could probably look back on all the questions, and during my pregnancy .. lol .. b / ci was crazy and something was wrong, but I was pregnant! A test !!!!!!! lol .. I invite every time I expect to see that you are getting your BFP!

<3 Mia's Mommy<3 said...

in my exp I have had a lot of cm. I thought I was bleeding so heavily. I ran to the bathroom and nothing. Only a few inches! I noticed a real color was mostly clear. It is more liquid cream. GOOD LUCK HUN !!!!!!!!! Tons of powder BABY !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Riv's Mama! said...

Hey hun! Long before AF came (as in being forced Prometrium) is always constant sticky / tacky. Shortly before my BFP, I remember that it is creamier and less sticky. Sorry if I am not sorry, hun help! I really hope that this cycle of getting happiness:) You never know:)

Shavon said...

There was all this can vary from hour to hour. Once EWCM then I would do anything, so I ask myself, creamy.

My Princess is here said...

It was this kind of white water to get it before my time, but a little more than usual.

Gunna be a mummy :D <3 <3 said...

Hello I was a sort of milky-white IMR: or t is not good!
Hope this helps: D

Post a Comment