Monday, February 22, 2010

Whats The Best Way To Make An Altima Coupe Sound Like A 350z Whats The Best Way To Wire A Car Amplifier?

Whats the Best Way to Wire a Car Amplifier? - whats the best way to make an altima coupe sound like a 350z

I bought a JL Audio E4300 increased 4-channel amplifier and I'm going to install a Nissan Altima 1998th The car has the primary energy source, and I want to preserve values. The speakers have been expanded in the Pioneer models. I get a taste / sound brighter than the main device unit can not be achieved. That's my goal. I Said wire up the amplifier 2-channel or 4 channels? When I was 2-channel, was the back (left and right use of the bridge) speaker cable inputs for the amplifier and the son in the front and back to work, but the Head of Unit Fader does not work properly, right? We could use a line level converter to use the RCA cables are included in my kit installed and go to the amp with 4 channels of sound.Could be his channel to 2-vs 4-channel within the meaning of "dimension" of remarkable?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

it was just coaxle output (no component), I take the path of Channel 4, but when you install the component does 2-channel, because the fader is not really necessary, but if the middle of the fader now could save a little money set using the high-pass port and your fader to zero "dimension of sound" is not really affected in any way hold that the audio - not recorded, most surround sound whatsoever

Post a Comment